Bangladesh Scouts Job Circular 2022 & Online Apply
Bangladesh Scouts Job Circular 2022 & Online Apply! Bangladesh Scouts Job Circular 2022: After the independence of Bangladesh in 1971, a national scouting organization call Bangladesh Scout Association was formed 1972. In 1984, Bangladesh became a member of the International Scout Movement. In 1978, the name of the Bangladesh Scouts Association was chang to Bangladesh Scouts. As of 2015, the total number of scouts in Bangladesh is 1,474,480. We will try to update daily published jobs news day by day when www.scouts.gov.bdhas published any vacancy from its official website.
There are many types of job opportunities at the Bangladesh scouts where you can apply. Anyone can apply for this job at this organization if they are confident and eligible and qualified. Recruitment Circular 2021 at Bangladesh Scouts. In the “Cub Scouting Expansion in Primary Schools (Phase 4)” project being implemented by Bangladesh Scouts under the Ministry of Primary and Mass Education, applications have been invited from real Bangladeshi nationals for fulfilling the following vacancies on a project basis on a full temporary basis as per government rules.
Bangladesh Scouts Job Circular 2022:
- Application start date: 13/04/2021 AD.
- Last date of application: 24/05/2021 AD.
- Number of posts: 01
- Accountant Salary (Total): Rs. 25,000 / –
- Educational Qualifications: Passed at least 2nd class in Commerce or equivalent examination from a recognized university.
- Experience: A. MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PPT created) and practical experience in computer operation; B. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in government development projects.
Bangladesh Scouts Job Circular Application Form:
- Application form with a full CV of candidates (including mobile number and email id) and copy of educational qualification certificate, copy of national identity card, certificate of all experience mentioned in the application, and 3 passport size photographs. National Scout Building, Bangladesh Scouts, 60 Anjuman Mufidul Islam Road, Kakrail, Dhaka-1000.
- The age of the applicant is a maximum of 30 years and a minimum of 18 years on 24th May 2021. Age can be relaxed up to 32 years in the case of the son/daughter of a freedom fighter/martyr freedom fighter. SSC or equivalent certificate will be considered in case of proof of age.
- The applicant has to send a bank draft/pay order worth Rs. Must be attached with a bank draft or pay-order application.
- Those who have passed the written test will have to submit the original copy of all the educational qualification certificates/testimonials during the oral test.
- Defective / Incomplete / Late application will be considered rejected.
- The project manager has to be held accountable for all the work of project account keeping, bill payment, bill voucher, preparation of documents, and adjustment of bill voucher in the office of the Auditor-General.
- 3rd class/class recipients are not required to apply for any public examination.
- No TA / DA will be given for participation in written and oral examinations.
- Authorities reserve the power to amend/cancel the appointment notice for any reason.
- At the end of the project, the letter of appointment will automatically be considered a letter of resignation.