21 February Bangladesh 2022: Quotes, History, Pic, Wishes & Greetings
Are you looking for Happy International Mother Language Day Quotes 2022, Images, Theme & Wishes! Hello Guys, We are sharing all the necessary information about the International Mother Language Day Quotes, History, International Mother Language Day 2022 Wishes, Status, Greetings, and more. So, You can read the full article below.
Are you looking for 21 February Bangladesh Quotes, 21 February Pic, and 21 February Quotes Messages? Here we collected some special quotes for you that you will love to send. We also provide you with the International mother language Day quotes in Bangla and English language.
International Mother Language Day History:
On this Day there are many People is searching for International Mother Language Day Quotes and Images for their family and friends. On 21st February we send quotes, SMS and to our friends, family and Relatives. One of the reasons for sending quotes to all is to spread international mother language day to everyone and to remember their language respectfully. It is a great thing to talk to everyone in their mother language. And we fought for this language in 1952.
Happy International Mother Language Day Quotes Messages:
- “The limits of my language are the limits of my world…”-Ludwig Wittgenstein
- “You live a new life for every language you speak. If you know only one language, you live only once.
- “You can never understand one language until you understand at least two…” – Geoffrey Willans
- “Those who know nothing of foreign languages, know nothing of their own…”- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- “International Mother Language Day is a moment for all of us to raise the flag for the importance of mother tongue to all educational efforts, to enhance the quality of learning, and to reach the unreached.-Irina Bokova, UNESCO Director-General…”
- “Language is wine upon the lips. Virginia Woolf…”
Happy Mother Language Day Quotes 2022:
- “Language is the road map of a culture. It tells you where its people come from and where they are going…” – Rita Mae Brown
- “Language exerts hidden power, like a moon on the tides…” – Rita Mae Brown
- “The more languages you acknowledge, the more you are human. – Tomas Garrigue Masaryk
- “We are born of love; Love is our mother language…”
- Any time you think some other language is strange, remember that yours is just as strange, you’re just used to it…”
- “Knowledge of language is the doorway to wisdom…”
- “To have another language is to possess a second soul…”
- “The limits of my language are the limits of my world…”